Skip to content

Guide to Work Visas After You Graduate

If you want to get a job working in the United States after graduation, you’ll need to apply for a work visa. Your F-1 student visa will expire 60 days after graduation. At the end of that time, you must take...
Read >>

Strategies for Overcoming Culture Shock

When you first came to the United States you were so excited. Everything was new and interesting. You are eager to learn about your home for the next four years, make lifelong friends, get used to an entirely d...
Read >>