At University of the Pacific, you will gain knowledge, experience and inspiration in and out of the classroom. Located in progressive northern California, close to San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Pacific is dedicated to providing you with career opportunities and rigorous academics.
University of the Pacific offers 80+ undergraduate majors and 30+ postgraduate degree programs. With small class sizes and world-class instruction, we provide a supportive and challenging atmosphere.
- Ranked #60 Top Undergraduate Engineering Program—U.S. News & World Report, 2021
- Ranked #9 Trial Advocacy—U.S. News & World Report, 2021
- #10 Best Undergraduate Business School in California—College Choice, 2018
- 30 countries represented in the student body
- 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- #9 Best Ethnic Diversity—U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- Companies like Apple, Bloomberg, Deloitte and Target recruit on campus
Stay Active, Stay Connected
- 150+ student clubs, organizations and community outreach opportunities
- 17 Division I sports teams for men and women
- Attend a performance at Pacific’s Conservatory of Music.
With more than 25% of its residents hailing from outside the United States, Stockton offers culture and fun in a mid-sized city.
- See a performance at the Bob Hope California Theatre, a national historic landmark.
- Shop designer boutiques, eat at restaurants, study at cafes or enjoy Stockton’s arts scene.
- Located near the San Joaquin River and Delta Region, Stockton is also an outdoor lover’s paradise, close to hundreds of popular hiking, skiing and camping spots.
Sacramento is the star on the map of California, its capital city. It’s not only the seat of the state’s government but also home to cutting-edge local restaurants, a deep wealth of American history, rich arts and cultural scene, as well as natural beauty and a deep sense of serenity.
- Sacramento’s 28 museums showcase a range of unique subjects and artifacts, including medical history, the California Gold Rush and world-class art collections.
- Enjoy fantastic locally grown food. Sacramento is America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital, with fine dining restaurants scattered throughout the city among world-class art galleries, bookstores and boutiques.
San Francisco is known for its cool summers, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture and unique landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, vintage cable cars, Fisherman's Wharf and the Chinatown district.
- If you are looking for authentic Chinese cuisine, go no further than San Francisco’s Chinatown, the biggest Chinatown outside of Asia as well as the oldest in North America.
- Explore Golden Gate Park, one of San Francisco’s most amazing places with 1,017 acres to explore lakes, picnic areas, monuments and gardens.
Explore Northern California
Stockton, Sacramento, and San Francisco are full of Central Valley, Sierra Nevada, and Bay Area flavors, relaxation and fresh air. Discover diverse cuisine and outdoor life, all in close proximity to favorite destinations like San Francisco and the Bay Area, Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park.
- Visit the California state capitol in Sacramento or a bit of the “old west” in the Old Sacramento area, less than one hour away.
- See the Golden Gate Bridge, visit Fisherman’s Wharf and sample Dungeness crab in San Francisco.
- Head to Silicon Valley, the world-famous home of major tech companies Google, Facebook, Apple and more.
- Hike at Yosemite National Park, home to 3,100 square kilometers of California’s famous sequoia trees and great for camping, swimming and rock climbing the legendary El Capitan.
As an international student enrolling at a select U.S. News Global Education school, you will have access to exclusive programs and services.
To make your transition as easy as possible, our enrollment counselors set you up for success with:
- Streamlined application process
- Assigned counselor
- Major/field of study guidance
- Visa interview help
- Prep webinars & checklists
- Help with required forms
- Airport welcome
- Student & parent orientation
- Cultural group outings
- Classes for your academic level
- English-language & ESL help
- Tutoring support
- Career Accelerator Program
- Internship assistance
- Job search help
Asian Language & Studies – Chinese
Asian Language & Studies – Japanese
Geological Use & Environmental Sciences
Health, Exercise & Sport Sciences- Health Exercise Science
Health, Exercise & Sport Sciences – Sport Management
Health, Exercise & Sport Sciences – Sport Pedagogy
Music Industry Studies (BS)
*Program also offers outstanding students the option to earn a bachelors and masters degree in 5 years.
Business Administration – International Business
Business Administration - Accounting*
Business Administration – Arts & Entertainment Management
Business Administration – Business Law
Business Administration – Economics
Business Administration – Entrepreneurship
Business Administration – Finance
Business Administration – Management & Human Resources
Business Administration – Management Information Systems
Business Administration – Marketing
Business Administration – Sports Management
*Program also offers outstanding students the option to earn a bachelors and teaching certificate in 4 years.
*Programs also offer outstanding students the option to earn a bachelors and masters degree in 5 years.
Global Studies & Cultural Change
International Affairs & Commerce
Dates & Costs
|International Direct Program||Academic Accelerator Program (AAP)||Extended Accelerator Program (EAP)||Pre-Sessional English (PSE)|
Master of Laws (LLM)
Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Master of Public Policy (MPP)
Master of Science in Law (MSL)
Master of Science in Data Science (MS)*
Master of Science in Engineering Science (MSES)
*Offered at University of the Pacific’s San Francisco campus
Master of Accounting (MAcc)